Sunday, January 24, 2010

Welcome to the Great Cupcake Experiment


Let me introduce myself. By day I am a high school English teacher in Tennessee. By night, an avid reader and videogamer. In my fantasy life, I own a bakery bookstore that specializes in cakes, cupcakes, and collections of short stories.

I have been dabbling more frequently in the baking arena and decided that I would like to set aside more time to pursue this hobby. I figured the best way to do this would be to get others involved so that I might be more motivated to follow through with my ideas; thus this blog was born.

My goal is to bake at least two cupcake/cake recipes a month while school is in session. During the summer months, I would like to up that goal to three recipes per month. I will provide recipes, comments, and pictures of my creations along with reviews from friends and co-workers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2010 The Great Cupcake Experiment
Assisted by GX Media